Junee Community Network has a 6500 Lumen projector, along with a tripod stand and connection cables, available for not-for-profit community groups and sporting clubs, based, or operating, within Junee Shire to hire for community events and functions.
With 6500 lumens of brightness and a multiple coated lens, this projector effortlessly recreates images in super-vivid contrast, showing every subtle nuance and colour hue up to 150” while helping to alleviate eye strain thanks to the projector’s diffused light.
The projector supports 1080p (1920×1080) resolution natively, with two HDMI ports built-in (plus VGA, USB and Composite) allowing you connect most modern devices up, quickly and efficiently.
What’s Included in the Projector Kit
- 1 x Kogan 6500 HD Projector, with protective bag
- 1 x 10m HDMI Cable
- 1 x 2m HDMI Cable
- 1 x 2m VGA Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm AV to Composite Breakout Cable
- 1 x 2m Power cable for Projector
- 1 x Remote Control for Projector, with 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 x Projector Stand and Tripod (with bag for tripod legs)
- 1 x 15m Heavy Duty Triple Socket Extension Lead
- 1 x Tactix Modular Rolling Toolbox
Also available is a free standing 100″ Projection Screen, in seperate carry case
- Perfect for projecting movies, TV shows and presentations
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Supports front and rear projection
- 100” Screen size with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Wrinkle-resistant polyester sheet for life-like image reproduction
- Freestanding design
Junee Community Network charges a nominal fee to hire our Projector Kit.
There is a substantial discount for any Community Group, or Sporting Club, with an active listing on the Junee Community Directory. To have your organisation listed on the Directory, please register now.
Junee Community Network can also supply AV Technicians to help setup your Audio Visual equipment prior to your event, operate the AV equipment during the event, and then pack up afterwards. We can provide a quote once we understand your event requirements.
Junee Community Network can also organise access to other AV equipment, including microphones (wireless and/or corded), speakers, basic stage lighting, and more. Please feel to contact us to discuss all your AV needs for your event.
More Information and to Book the Projector Kit
For more information, including pricing, or to book the Projector Kit, please visit the web page listed above.