Thanks to a $4,000 sponsorship grant from ARTC Inland Rail, the Junee RSL Sub-Branch was able to purchase extra audio equipment that will be used for the ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day Commemorative Services held within Junee Shire each year.
During the rest of the year, this equipment is available for use by not-for-profit Community Groups and Sporting Clubs, based, or operating, within Junee Shire.
The available equipment includes:
- 4 x 1600W Portable Speakers
- 3 x 30m Slim-line Stage Boxes (extends the distance microphones and speakers can be placed away from the Audio Control Booth)
- 2 x 15m Audio Loom Cables (single multi-core cable with eight separate audio connectors at each end)
- 2 x 9m Audio Loom Cables (single multi-core cable with eight separate audio connectors at each end)
- Assorted XLR Microphone and Speaker Cables, in various lengths
- Assorted Power Extension Cords, in various lengths
Please use the form below to email the Junee RSL Sub-Branch to enquire about borrowing the equipment.
For more information about the accessories, please click on the images below.