The Dirnaseer Memorial Hall Committee oversees the use and maintenance of the historic Dirnaseer Memorial Hall which was built in 1925 by the soldier settlers of Dirnaseer and lies at the heart of the Dirnaseer farming community.
The Dirnaseer Hall is a NSW Crown Lands owned reserve which is used for community get-togethers including casserole nights and Christmas parties, private events including weddings and birthdays and as a meeting place for farming forums and local non-profit organisations including the Dirnaseer Rural Fire Brigade and local Girl Guides groups.
The Hall is located 37km north of Junee, 28km south-east of Temora and 36km west of Cootamundra.
The Dirnaseer Hall is renown for its old country charm and includes the original large corrugated iron hall with timber floors, the adjoining air-conditioned supper room extension, a large commercial air-conditioned kitchen and an undercover outdoor area and storeroom. The Hall is fully accessible with disability access ramps, disabled toilet and shower, and mens and womens toilets all located inside the Hall.
Surrounding the Hall is a large enclosed grassed area suitable for marquees and outdoor activities and there is ample parking available in the adjoining gravel carpark.
Directly across the road from the Dirnaseer Hall is the non-denominational Dirnaseer Community Church. The small timber church was built in the 1930's and is popular for weddings and christenings and is available for hire through the Dirnaseer Hall Committee.
The Dirnaseer Memorial Hall Committee volunteers organise cleaning and maintenance of the Dirnaseer Hall and Church as required and also plan and host local events for the community.