Rhythm n Rail have 10 LED Double-Sided A-Frame Display Frames that may be borrowed, free of charge, by Not-for-Profit Community and Sporting Groups based in Junee Shire.
Each kit consists of;
- 1 x 100cm x 53cm Double-side A-Frame Display Frame, with LED Lights
- 1 x 240V Power Adaptor
- 1 x 12V Battery Pack
- 2 x USB Controller (1 kit only has a single controller)
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Power cable
- 1 x Power Splitter cable
- 8 x Thick Fluro Liquid Chalk Pens
- 8 x Thin Fluro Liquid Chalk Pens
The LED lights are around the inner edges of the frames and can be set to a variety of colours and flashing patterns.
The boards can be powered using the included battery pack or direct from mains power using the supplied power adaptor. The boards can be used inside or outside — as long as they don’t get wet.
If you are looking for A4 sized double-sided Blackboards (or clear display stands) please check out the Display Accessories listing
Rhythm n Rail have number of “Display Accessories” that may be borrowed, free of charge, by Not-for-Profit Community and Sporting Groups based in Junee Shire.
First, there are 12 x A4 Double-sided Blackboards, that are stored in Three seperate kits.
Each kit contains:
- 4 x A4 Double-sided Blackboards
- 16 x 5mm tipped Fluoro Markers
- 1 x Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
- Pencil case (storing the markers and cleaning cloth)
- Plastic Storage Tub (storing the pencil case and blackboards)
Next, there are A4 clear perspex display stands
- 10 x A4 Slanted Clear Display Stands — Portrait
- 10 x A4 Slanted Clear Display Stands — Landscape
- Plastic Storage Tub
Finally, there are A5 clear perspex display stands and A6 double-sided name plates
- 10 x A5 Slanted Clear Display Stands — Portrait
- 10 x A5 Slanted Clear Display Stands — Landscape
- 20 x A6 Double-sided Clear Name Plates
- Plastic Storage Tub
If you are looking for larger A-Frames (with LED Lighting), please check out the A-Frame LED Display Board entry
Rhythm n Rail have 40 Fitted Tablecloths that may be borrowed, free of charge, by Not-for-Profit Community and Sporting Groups based in Junee Shire.
Currently the following are available;
- 10 x 6ft Black, 4-sided tablecloths
- 10 x 6ft White, 4-sided tablecloths
- 10 x 6ft Black, 3-sided tablecloths
- 10 x 6ft White, 3-sided tablecloths
The 4-sided tablecloths are ideal for buffet tables and displays that are set in the middle of a room, or when you need hide stock or supplies under the trestle.
The 3-sided tablecloths are ideal for when you have people sitting behind the trestles for registration or ticketing tables; or for market stalls and trade shows when you need ready access to stock and supplies at the back, but a professional covering at the front and sides.
All the tablecloths are designed to fit standard 6ft trestles, like the 6ft Standard Blow Mould Trestle Table that is readily available from Bunnings. Their dimensions are 183cm (L) x 75cm (W) x 73cm (H-Front)
Other organisations, businesses and private functions may hire the tablecloths. Please contact Rhythm n Rail for pricing.
Junee Community Network has a 6500 Lumen projector, along with a tripod stand and connection cables, available for not-for-profit community groups and sporting clubs, based, or operating, within Junee Shire to hire for community events and functions.
With 6500 lumens of brightness and a multiple coated lens, this projector effortlessly recreates images in super-vivid contrast, showing every subtle nuance and colour hue up to 150” while helping to alleviate eye strain thanks to the projector’s diffused light.
The projector supports 1080p (1920×1080) resolution natively, with two HDMI ports built-in (plus VGA, USB and Composite) allowing you connect most modern devices up, quickly and efficiently.
What’s Included in the Projector Kit
- 1 x Kogan 6500 HD Projector, with protective bag
- 1 x 10m HDMI Cable
- 1 x 2m HDMI Cable
- 1 x 2m VGA Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm AV to Composite Breakout Cable
- 1 x 2m Power cable for Projector
- 1 x Remote Control for Projector, with 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 x Projector Stand and Tripod (with bag for tripod legs)
- 1 x 15m Heavy Duty Triple Socket Extension Lead
- 1 x Tactix Modular Rolling Toolbox
Junee Community Network charges a nominal fee to hire our Projector Kit.
There is a substantial discount for any Community Group, or Sporting Club, with an active listing on the Junee Community Directory. To have your organisation listed on the Directory, please register now.
Junee Community Network can also supply AV Technicians to help setup your Audio Visual equipment prior to your event, operate the AV equipment during the event, and then pack up afterwards. We can provide a quote once we understand your event requirements.
Junee Community Network can also organise access to other AV equipment, including microphones (wireless and/or corded), speakers, basic stage lighting, and more. Please feel to contact us to discuss all your AV needs for your event.
More Information and to Book the Projector Kit
For more information, including pricing, or to book the Projector Kit, please visit the web page listed above.