The NSW Seniors Festival Grants Program provides $200,000 in seed funding to organisations and councils to run local festival programs and activities that provide opportunities for people over 60 to remain active, healthy, engaged and contributing to their local communities.
NSW Seniors Festival Grants support a range of programs and activities, for example:
- Programs offering access to expert advice, information, tools and resources
- Free samples of activities during NSW Seniors Festival
- Opportunities to connect seniors with local organisations and services
- Outdoor and physically active workshops
Applications can be for small scale, multiple and larger activities throughout the NSW Seniors Festival.
The NSW Seniors Festival Grants program accepts applications from not-for-profit, charitable, and limited by guarantee organisations and local government.
Grant applications must propose free or heavily discounted programs or activities for seniors based in NSW.
All projects must be located within NSW and must be conducted between Monday 5 April and Friday 30 April 2021.
Three funding categories are available to distribute $200,000 across the state:
- Category 1: Up to $1,000 for small-scale local community programs and activities.
- Category 2: $1,001 – $5,000 for larger local community programs and activities.
- Category 3: $5,001 – $10,000 to local government organisations only to hold large scale community and regional programs and activities.
Only one application for funding will be accepted per organisation per project.
Up to 50% of catering costs funded for Category 1 projects. Catering costs are not funded for Category 2 and Category 3 projects.
Applications close February 4, 2021
apply now »