The Active Kids Grants aims to provide every child with the active childhood they deserve, by supplying them with the equipment they need to participate in sporting activities.
The grants will be focusing on volunteer run grassroots and community clubs with young members aged under 20, with priority given to clubs in disadvantaged and/or rural communities.
The grants will be made to fund projects of up to $10,000 that specifically target young Australians aged under 20, by acquiring:
- Sporting Equipment
- Sporting Kit
- Sporting Uniforms
Organisations and clubs can only submit one application per grant round, and must:
- Be volunteer run and not affiliated with a professional club
- Be registered with the Australian Sports Foundation
- Be a not for profit with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Intend to spend the funds within 12 months of receiving them
- Be willing to provide updates on progress or host visitors as requested.
Applications close September 30, 2020 and outcomes will be announced by early November.
apply now »