The ANZ Community Foundation is funded by regular contributions made by ANZ staff and ANZ.
Established in 1988, the Foundation supports small to medium-sized projects run by charitable organisations that offer a direct and tangible benefit to local communities. Where structured volunteering by ANZ staff members would add value to the funded project, ANZ is keen to facilitate this type of in-kind support.
ANZ’s purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. In support of this, the ANZ
Community Foundation provides grants of up to $30,000 to community projects that relate to one or
more of the following priority areas:
- Improving financial wellbeing, particularly for under-represented and disadvantaged people in our community, including initiatives that improve economic participation for example through building financial literacy and vocational skills and providing access to meaningful work
- Improving environmental sustainability, including initiatives that restore and conserve the natural environment or which contribute to lower carbon emissions, water stewardship and waste minimisation
- Improving housing access through initiatives and programs that support those experiencing or at risk of homelessness or that provide supports for people living with a disability
- Other community projects that assist local communities to thrive.
Preference is given to organisations and projects that:
- Have the support of an ANZ staff member as a Sponsor. Sponsors must be familiar with both the project and the organization.
- Have well developed implementation plans, including confirmed additional funding through self-funding or other organisations where required.
- can demonstrate success in achieving impact through appropriate evaluation and reporting.
Organisations must be charitable and have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status in order to application for an ANZ Community Foundation grant. If you don’t have have DGR status, contact Cahli Wall, the IRCF Facilitator for Junee and discuss if FRRR may be able to auspice this grant for your group.
Applications close July 31, 2020
Be sure to download and read the ANZ Community Foundation Guidelines first.