Grants up to $15,000 are available through the ANZ Seeds of Renewal program for community groups and not-for-profits that are:
- Delivering, or providing activities, events, programs and services;
- Purchasing or hiring equipment and materials;
- Community infrastructure projects;
- Developing the resources of the community including volunteers and items that will enable participation in projects.
ANZ Seeds of Renewal program demonstrates ANZ’s ongoing commitment to shape a world where people and communities thrive. It is built on two key tenets:
- Vibrant communities are diverse and inclusive with strong social capital, where everyone can participate and build a better life; and
- Sustainable communities innovate, expand, and create opportunities that will deliver demonstrable medium to long-term economic benefit to the community, contributing to economic sustainability.
The ANZ Seeds of Renewal program is focused upon supporting projects that align to one of ANZ’s three focus areas:
- Improving environmental sustainability
- Improving financial wellbeing within the community
- Improving access to housing
While all requests will be considered, this program typically funds one project per region with priorities for funding outlined below:
- Projects that will deliver demonstrable medium to long-term benefit to a regional Australian community of 15,000 people or fewer;
- Projects that benefit a large number of people from a diverse range of social groups;
- Projects that encourage inclusion and participation of under-represented or marginalised groups;
- Projects that demonstrate co-contributions (either in-kind or from other funding sources) and broad community support will be looked upon favourably — it is highly recommended that you include these within your application.
ps: Check out our series of articles about Requesting and Writing Letters of Support for Grant Applications for hints and tips on how you can best demonstrate broad community support for your project.
We can not stress enough the importance of looking at the past recipients of previous rounds for ideas about the sorts of projects that can be funded under the program. You’ll be surprised at the breath and range of projects supported under the ANZ Seeds of Renewal program.
The Round 19 Program Guidelines hight five successfully funded projects from previous rounds.
You can also view, on the application page, the hundreds of projects successfully funded in rounds from 2015 through to the recent 2020 round. Some projects received over $10,000 funding, while many smaller projects have also been funded.
Note: In previous rounds, laptops were offered as an option, instead of cash funding. This option is not available under Round 19 — however, you can request “cash funding” to go towards relevant IT related equipment for your project.
ANZ Seeds of Renewal Grant Writing Workshop Webinar
iClcik2Learn.com.au are hosting a free Grant Writing Workshop focussing on the ANZ Seeds of Renewal Program.
This webinar is a must-watch for those thinking of applying for Round 19 of ANZ Seeds of Renewal, or who have already started their application.
Do you want to ask a specific question about the guidelines or how you can maximise your chances of winning one of these grants? Bring all your questions along to this free webinar and let iClick2Learn’s grants expert Natalie Bramble answer them for you.
Attending this webinar before hitting the submit button on your application will help you learn, and avoid common pitfalls many people make on their grant applications.
You will leave this webinar with general knowledge about how to improve your grant writing and skills and specific information on how to maximise your chances of winning an ANZ Seeds of Renewal Grant.
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Apply for Round 19 ANZ Seeds of Renewal
Applications close 5pm AEST, Wednesday, August 11, 2021. Announcements will be made by Mid-November 2021