Calling all artists, arts workers, community groups, councils and arts organisations across the Eastern Riverina region – apply now for up to $1000!
Eastern Riverina Arts is offering quick response Arts Restart – Micro-Grants of up to $1,000 for artists across all art forms, community groups, councils and arts organisations to support their creative endeavours. The micro grants aim to restart arts and cultural activities in our region.
The grant application process is simple, straight forward and works on a fast turnaround. Projects do not require a specific outcome but can focus on skills development or capacity-building.
Grant A — General Grant
Grant A grants (Individual, up to $1000) can be used for a range of costs or activities, such as:
- Development of new work
- The presentation of new work eg workshop/exhibition/performance (online or in person)
- A collaborative project bringing together multiple groups or practitioners
- New ways of marketing or sharing your arts practice or business
Grant B – Product Development
Grant B grants (Product Development, up to $1000) support activities or other costs that will develop new products and services by artists in our region.
These funds will help artists develop their works into products that can be made available for sale in our region and online. We will prioritise grants that employ creative industries providers (eg. printers, signwriters, framers, marketing professionals) who are located within the Eastern Riverina Arts area.
Funds can be used for a range of costs or activities, such as:
- Development of saleable products (eg printing of gift cards, artwork prints or some other saleable product featuring original artwork)
- Recording and documentation of artwork to make it available on the market (eg recording a song, promotional photo shoots)
- Employing a creative practitioner (eg, printmaker, graphic designer or marketing/web professional) to develop new marketing materials
- You must be based in the Eastern Riverina Arts region of Bland, Coolamon, Cootamundra-Gundagai, Junee, Lockhart, Temora, Snowy Valleys or Wagga Wagga.
- You can be an Artist or collective, arts worker, community group, council or arts organisation
- Your request must be arts related
- The request must offer a way of helping ‘restart’ your arts practice, engagement or experience
- Projects, purchases or activities supported by the funding must be completed by 31 May 2021.
- Individuals or organisations do not have to be a legal entity (ie incorporated organisation, have an ABN). Individuals representing informal collectives or other non-incorporated groups are welcome to apply.
Eastern Riverina Arts are conducting a free Grants Workshop for the Arts Restart Micro-Grants on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 from 6:00pm at The Curious Rabbit, 44 Johnson Street, Wagga Wagga.
Seats are strictly limited. Registration essential.
Applications close Sunday, April 18, 2021
The simple one page application form will ask you to tell Eastern Riverina Arts:
- Your name and contact details
- A brief description of what you are proposing to do with your grant money, including a very simple budget
- Outline the benefits and and impact this grant will have
- Provide your bank details so that we can pay you if you are successful
apply now »