If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Budget Direct sponsorship of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000.
Applications are open to sponsoring registered organisations or associations that:
- provide local or statewide community services
- run community awareness and education programs
- promote health and wellbeing (e.g. sports clubs)
- advocate for road safety
- provide emergency services
- support in need or at-risk Australians
- help build strong, vibrant communities.
Applications are assessed only after the closing date. In other words, if you apply early in the funding round, it could be three months or more before your application is assessed. Please keep this in mind if your sponsorship application is time-sensitive.
Also, note the Budget Direct will ONLY CONTACT SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS.
If you were unsuccessful in previous rounds, you may re-submit your application in the current round.
Applications in the current round open on January 1, 2021 and close on March 31, 2021.