Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants
Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants has three streams:
- Arts & Culture: $50,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Disaster Readiness & Community Infrastructure: $10,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Sport & Recreation: $100,000 to $300,000 available per project
Looking at past recipients, organisations in Junee Shire may wish to look at the Arts and Culture stream to be used for;
- Creation of Outdoor Art Features
- Commissioning of Silo Art at Illabo, Marinna and/or Old Junee
- Establish a Community Arts Studio and Gallery
- Refurbish a vintage sleeping carriage
- Install AV and lighting systems in Community Halls
- Construction a Scout and Community Hall
- Outfit a trailer to create an Open Air Theatre
- Upgrade and Fit out a Heritage Centre and Museum
Community Halls and other groups may wish to consider the DRCI stream to look at projects like:
- Install Solar Panels and Battery Banks (and/or Emergency power generators)
- Rainwater tanks with drinking water filters attached to designated taps
- Installation of outdoor LED lighting
- Purchase a Wheelchair modified vehicle (or baby seat enable a vehicle)
- Installation of PA system, along with projector connected to Free-to-air set-top box to monitor latest emergency announcements
- Upgrade, replace, or add additional emergency service vehicles
- Upgrade emergency services buildings and sheds
- Re-establishment of a FoodBank
Sporting Clubs will certainly want to check out the Sports and Recreation stream to consider projects like:
- Upgrading Club buildings and surrounds
- Constructing new amenities blocks
- Installing (solar powered) LED Floodlighting on fields and courts
- Construction or renovations of Grandstands and viewing/shade structures
- Re-development or expansion of courts, grounds and fields
- Refurbishment, extension or installation of irrigation systems and rainwater tanks
Be sure to check out all the past recipients for even more ideas on projects that could potentially be funded for Junee Shire based community and sporting groups.
Application deadline EXTENDED!
Applications open on March 16, 2020 and close 5pm (AEDT)
April 6, April 20, 2020.
If you’re working on an application for ClubGrants Category 3 there’s good news!
The Minister has approved a two-week extension for applications, so you now have until Monday the 20th of April.