Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual small grants program and is guided by the Arts and Cultural Funding Program’s three major objectives:
- grow creative leadership and programming excellence in NSW
- strengthen NSW arts and cultural activity that drives community and social benefits
- showcase NSW as a leader for strategic arts and cultural governance and strong financial management.
This round is for not for profit incorporated bodies, local government authorities and collectives who meet specific criteria.
Grants of up to either $3,000 or $5000 (depending on region) are available primarily for professional artists’ fees, travel and accommodation. To find out the maximum amount you can apply for contact your local Regional Arts Development Organisation (RADO).
Projects eligible for funding includes, but not limited to:
- arts activities as part of community festivals or events
- artist-in-residence programs
- public art and design projects
- arts and cultural directories
- community seminars and forums
- other local arts initiatives
Projects are to take place between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021
Apply for Country Arts Support Program 2020
Applications close September 29, 2020.