Dog & Bone’s pro bono projects to help small Not for Profits make the most of their technology.
If you’re a Not for Profit, working to create a better world and facing technology funding challenges, you could be eligible for one of Dog & Bone’s grants. They’re making $120k worth of in-kind grants available in the form of pro bono projects each year. There will be $30k worth of in-kind grants released each quarter. Grants will be awarded between $5k-$20k depending on your requirements and eligibility.
The Bog & Bone Impact Grants are open to NFPs with 50 staff or less, who may apply for projects worth up to $20,000 to get practical or strategic support with your organisation’s technology requirements.
They want to support the impact NFPs can have on the community, by providing them with the strategic and technical support they need to more efficiently and effectively serve their community.
Common Projects that can be funded
- Help developing an IT Roadmap plan
- IT Health check and Assessment
- Benchmark analysis of your IT service provider
- Building an Intranet and migrating documents
- Help moving to the cloud
- Help finding a new phone system
- Establish and attend steering committee for 12 months
- Help finding and selecting IT support or management
- Help assessing your mobile strategy
- Choosing a video conferencing platform
- Managing mobile expenses and identifying cost reduction opportunities (in contract)
- Support finding the right telco or internet provider (out of contract)
Apply for Dog & Bone Impact Grants
The Dog & Bone Impact Grants are awarded each quarter and applications are always open.
The application is a simple nine question online form.