GrainCorp seek to support the communities they operate within, to their local endeavours to develop, renew, recover and thrive.
Their grants program provides financial support to organisations and projects that contribute to the development and promotion of those communities.
GrainCorp know that sporting clubs and community events are the lifeline of many smaller regional and rural communities.
That’s why their sponsorships program is designed to specifically support regional sporting clubs and community events to ensure social inclusion and positive health outcomes for their employees, customers, and broader communities.
Sponsorships are awarded as a financial contribution, in exchange for promotion of the GrainCorp brand or services.
There are two types of activities that GrainCorp fund:
- Community-related programs & activities (Maximum funding limit: $5,000)
- Community infrastructure projects (Maximum funding limit: $20,000)
To be eligible for GrainCorp’s Community Foundation Sponsorship program, your application must address the following guiding principles:
- Applications must be for a club or event located within an area where GrainCorp operates (which includes Junee Shire);
- Applications must contain activation plans that recognise GrainCorp’s support;
- Where possible, applications may provide engagement opportunities for GrainCorp employees;
- Applications must demonstrate a direct connection with community development; and
- Applications must be categorised within at least one of GrainCorp’s Community Foundation Pillars of
- Infrastructure & Capability
- Community Connectedness
- Peace of Mind
Every sponsorship application will be assessed on the above principles, to determine whether there is a strategic fit with GrainCorp’s business and broader community program.
Apply for a GrainCorp Grant Now
Applications open July 1, 2022 and close July 31, 2022.
Be sure to read the GrainCorp Community Fund Policy 2022 before commencing your application.