The 2020 Lendlease FutureSteps Community Grants Program has just opened. This program is open to NSW and VIC organisations only.
I understand there is a need for such services here in Junee, especially for those experiencing domestic violence.
Please share this email with other community groups that you think could utilise this funding opportunity.
The Lendlease FutureSteps Community Grants Program is an initiative to aid not-for-profit community organisations to increase the supply of accommodation with support services that assist individuals and families experiencing homelessness or housing stress
Charitable and not-for-profit organisations can apply for projects and activities that:
– Require a grant contribution that will be used to increase the supply of accommodation for individuals or families experiencing homelessness or housing stress
– provide the opportunity for Lendlease staff to volunteer their skills and offer wrap around services that facilitate skilling, training and employment opportunities for the individuals housed.
Lendlease FutureSteps will provide funding up to $200,000 which will be awarded in value between $20,000 – $100,000
The Community Grants Program is designed to:
- Increase in availability of safe, appropriate housing in NSW & VIC
- Increase in number of pathways to education & employment
- Increased participation in the community
Open for applications from Monday, 3 February 2020 until Friday, 28 February 2020
More more information and to apply