The Grants Hub is committed to a strong and vibrant community. They deeply admire the initiative and fortitude of those who bravely ‘have a go’ and are striving to make a difference in their world.
They know that the need for grants is huge and the grants space is complex. Their aim is to help grant seekers save time and find the right grants, all in one place.
The Grants Hub team reads hundreds of grant program guidelines and FAQs, and they cover dozens of funding provider websites and application deadlines on a weekly basis. While they’re updating the Grants Directory they also track grants that are gaining traction and overall trends.
Lately, they’ve noticed that small, untied grants are still few and far between. These grants make a real difference to the start-up phase, sustainability, stability, development, and/or longevity of projects.
So, they’re excited to announce The Grants Hub Make It Happen Small Grants are now open – with the single objective of providing no strings attached funding to further your mission.
There are ten $1,000 grants are available to eligible applicants.
- Organisations with an Australian Business Number (ABN) are eligible to apply
- Applications must be completed in full to be eligible for consideration
- Applications must be submitted by an employee or volunteer at an eligible organisation
- Only one application should be submitted by an eligible organisation.
- Only applications from eligible applicants will be assessed
- Applicants should explain in their application what the grant money will be used for.
Apply for a “Make it Happen” Small Grant 2022
Applications close Monday, 20 June 2022.
It is very simple 1 page application with only 14 questions, with the largest text box recommending 100-200 words for that response — it should take less than half an hour to complete!