The Pride Foundation Australia Small Grants program supports projects proposed by individuals and or organisations and or communities who would otherwise be limited by the constraints of other funding programs.
The maximum grant per project is $750 and projects need to directly or indirectly assist, involve and benefit LGBTQIA+ people and promote positive social outcomes and mental health in the community.
Both Individuals and Organisations can apply.
For individuals an application needs to satisfy at least one of the following intended outcomes. Through the project LGBTIQ community members will:
- be more connected to each other and to their community
- have improved skills and knowledge
- have enhanced wellbeing and resilience
- participate more fully in their community
For organisations an application needs to satisfy at least one of the following intended outcomes. Through the projects LGBTIQ organisation will:
- be better able to recruit and retain volunteers and members
- work better with the community and/or other organisations
- improve the skills and knowledge of volunteers/members
- develop resources it needs to undertake its work.
Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to, funds towards:
- Venue rental for meetings or social events
- Advertising and marketing costs for events
- Speaker’s fees
- Artist’s fees
- Website maintenance costs
- Website hosting fees
- Catering costs for community events
The planned activity must involve and benefit LGBTQIA+ members and promote positive social outcomes in our community.
Over the last five years, Pride Foundation Australia has already funded nearly 100 projects across Australia — as always we strongly recommend you look at the previous recipients for ideas on successful programs that could provide your organisation with inspiration for potential projects.
Apply for Pride Foundation Australia Small Grants — Round 3, 2022
The application is a simple one page webform and should take less than 15 minutes to complete
Applications for Round 3, 2022 closes November 14, 2022 and results are usually processed and assessed within 7 days of the round closing.