This form allows organisations and businesses to list resources that are available for use by Not-for-Profit Community and Sporting Groups based in Junee Shire — either free of charge or for a reasonable hire fee.
You can see the Shared Resources currently listed in the Junee Community Directoryview »
- Tables, Chairs
- Marquees, Shelters
- BBQs and Trailers (empty or with stored equipment)
- Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware, Linen etc
- Cooking and Food Service equipment
- IT Equipment — Computers, Printers, Projectors, etc
- Portable PAs, Sound Equipment, Stage Lighting
- Decorations, Costumes, Uniforms
- Sporting Equipment
- Basically ANYTHING your organisation is willing to make available for use by other Community and Sporting Groups
- Please submit seperate forms for each Resource your group has available.
eg: if you have a Table and a Marquee that can be booked separately, please submit seperate forms for each resource.
But if they come together in a trailer, list the Trailer and the Table and the Marquee as a single Resource.
- If there are special conditions on using the resource, include them in the Description
eg: if you have a BBQ available, but the hirer has to supply their own cooking utensils include this information