Social media is always changing. There’s always a new trend or platform to learn or track, and it’s not always easy to keep up.
While there are no shortcuts to sustained social media success, there are a few low-hanging fruit tips that you can implement quickly and effectively to ensure you’re covering your bases. Robert Carnes, over at Classy.com, provides a few immediate social media improvements your organization can try to see results fast.
Topics covered include:
- Check for Consistent Branding on All Social Media Accounts
- Select the Social Media Platforms to Focus On
- Link to Your Social Media Accounts From Your Owned Media
- Follow More Accounts Like Your Own
- Use Online Tools to Streamline Your Process
- Share Content About Your Audience
- Engage Your Invested Audience First