The free Volunteering 101 eCourse, by iClick2Learn, provides volunteers with a better understanding of their role, rights & responsibilities; along with a better idea of what is expected of them as part of a community group.
This eCourse is a great introduction, and refresher, to volunteering and will help make your volunteering experience one you will enjoy!
By focusing on getting the most out of your volunteer time, and thinking about how you use the skills and experience you have to offer can be of huge benefit both to you, and the organisation you are volunteering for.
The Volunteering 101 eCourse will explain:
- The benefits you receive as a volunteer
- Skills; knowledge and experience you have to offer as a volunteer
- Your time commitments you can offer
- The types of volunteer roles that suit your motivation and skillsets
- Key things to know about an organisation before you offer to volunteer
- Getting to know what organisations expect from volunteers, and what they offer volunteers
- Tips on staying safe while volunteering
Who is this course for?
We strongly recommend all current Committee members of every not-for-profit community group and sporting club, based, or operating, within Junee Shire immediately undertake the Volunteering 101 Course.
Then we strongly suggest that the Committees encourage all the other volunteers within your organisation take the course.
It’s free of charge and can be taken at a time suitable for each participant — so there is no reason not get started immediately 🙂
Commence Volunteer 101 Course
You’ll need to register for a Free account with iClick2Learn.