In this first Live Show from Xfactor Collective, you’re going to hear from Events Specialist Liliana Sanelli, who has delivered more than 900 events and raised more than $25M in her 20+ years in the industry, and Communications Specialist Julie Weldon, who has used events as part of broader communication strategies for more than 25 years.
You’ll also hear from our inspiring case study… Charlie Spendlove, Head of Marketing & Communications for Guide Dogs ACT, NSW and VIC.
International Guide Dog Day is a significant event in the Guide Dogs promotional calendar, and usually involves a physical event. Charlie and the team thought out of the box and created an online event that attracted more than 2,000 people, and has had significant benefits for them already in terms of awareness and leads for fundraising. Charlie will highlight what made it successful and the lessons they learnt along the way.
In this session, we’ll discuss the following questions:
- We run lots of face-to-face events as a part of our fundraising. What should we do now?
- What does it take to create a successful virtual event in the current climate?
- What tools can we use to run events?
- How can we keep supporters, staff, volunteers etc engaged through virtual events?
- Who is doing virtual events well? Are there any examples we can learn from?
PLUS – Your questions answered. Come join in the Interactive Live Q&A.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Registration is free