Did you miss out on the Free “Social Media Basics” Workshop that was recently held in Junee???
Well, you missed out on a really informative session!
But fear not!
You have another chance to Join BEC Business Advice’s Social Media advisor, Casey Wilson as she dives into the basics of how to get social media working for your business, community organisation or sporting club, cheaply, easily and with as little stress and time as possible.
This free online session will cover:
- How to set up a business page on Facebook and Instagram
- How and why you should be sharing your content to Facebook groups and interacting as often as you can
- How to create content quickly and simply
- How to schedule posts using Facebook Business Suite
- How to check your Facebook and Instagram insights to see what is and isn’t working in your social media plan
This workshop is a Business Connect event, fully funded by the NSW Government.
About your presenter, Casey Wilson
Casey is the BEC Social Media advisor and has been working in the online marketing space for 10 years. Casey is an advocate for safe online spaces and maximising your time online so you can get back to business.
Date and Time
Thursday, February 24, 2022
11:00am to 12:00pm AEST
Online — Link will be provided after registration.
Register for Free “Social Media Basics” Workshop
Attendance to this online workshop is free of charge, but pre-registration is required.
You’ll be asked for an ABN as part of the registration process. If you are representing a not-for-profit community group or sporting club and don’t know your organisation’s ABN you can look it up using the Australian Government’s ABN Lookup service.