Regional Arts NSW, with the support of Business Connect and Creative Plus Business will be delivering Grant Writing Webinars to help artists, organisations and arts workers construct applications that stand out from the crowd.
With the recent opening of applications for the 2020-2021 Regional Arts Fund and the additional RAF Boost program, RANSW wants to ensure that all applicants are equipped with the opportunity to learn grant writing skills that will help them to prepare and deliver a successful application.
Participants will learn:
- The different kinds of funding available
- Creating a Grant Folder (and being ready for opportunities)
- Researching Funding and Considering Applications
- Writing the Proposal – and avoiding the Common Errors
- Creating a Grant Calendar
- The Acquittal Process – and how to Recover from Setbacks
- Five Ways to FAIL at Grants
The topics are covered with fun, flair and pictures in a relaxed and informal environment. Participants are encouraged to ask questions, share their stories, and get to know each other!
Participants will receive:
- A PDF Workbook containing additional materials and tools to support their learning
- Lifetime access to a dedicated Funding Dropbox folder full of additional resources and help
- Access to additional free resources and suggestions for professional grant assistance
These webinars are aimed at creative people and arts professionals who plan to use funding and grants as a revenue strategy — from recent graduates and start-ups to more experienced professionals. All representatives of creative industry and arts practice are welcome, but representatives from other community groups will gain valuable insights for grant writing as well.
There are TWO sessions — one in the evening and the other during business hours.
You only need to attend one of the sessions. The Monday Afternoon session will have an Auslan Translation.
Thursday, July 23, 2020 — 6:00pm — 8:00pm (with a short break)
Monday, July 27. 2020 — 1:00pm — 3:00pm (with a short break)