Gain practical tips from successful fundraisers.
In this engaging session, fundraising experts from Wendy Brooks & Partners will share their insights and recent experiences with engaging with funders during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now, more than ever, the communities that we support need even more support. Funders know this and many have pivoted their funding to help bushfire affected communities and those impacted by COVID-19.
While your community organisation has been thrown unprecedented curve-balls, it is important that your fundraising strategy doesn’t fall to the way-side, and that you continue to engage with your funders (and new prospective funders) to keep powering your work.
Come along and hear about how best to:
- Engage with existing funders in a way that allows them to understand what you need and how they can help;
- Identify prospective funders that support your cause and learn how to position your organisation for help during a crisis;
- Reassign funding if your organisation has needed to pivot its services because of the crisis;
- Think outside the box when it comes to face to face campaigns and events;
- Design your pitch so that it maximises impact during a virtual funder meeting.
Join the experts at Wendy Brooks & Partners to hear real-life experiences (including plenty of success stories) on approaching donors over the past few months.
1:00pm — 2:00pm
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Registration is Free.