Engagement is the key to effective nonprofit videos.
In this free webinar, by Nonprofit Tech for Good, you’ll learn the science behind creating highly engaging videos, review key findings from the largest study of nonprofit videos ever, and receive practical tips to make your nonprofit’s video more engaging.
How to Create Highly Engaging Nonprofit Videos will be presented by Doug Scott, Founder & CEO of Tectonic Video.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Why video engagement is key and how to measure it
- Which emotions trigger viewers’ impulse to share and comment
- Which social media platforms are the most important for nonprofit video
- Which video content types are most engaging
- How subject lines, descriptions and calls-to-action can increase engagement
- How to use audience testing and seed groups to improve engagement
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 @ 1:00pm EDT
Tuesday, April 6, 2021 @ 10:00am PDT
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 @ 3:00am AEST
This webinar will be recorded. If you can not attend the webinar live, please register and you will be sent a link to the recording after the webinar is over.