In this Live Show, you’re going to hear from Psychologist Adam Blanch who trains organisations around Australia in preventing and responding to trauma, along with People/Culture Specialist Leanne Hart who draws on 16 years Human Resources experience to help organisations large and small to build impactful strategies to build organisational resilience.
In this session, we’ll discuss the following questions:
- What’s resilience and how do we foster it?
- What’s the difference between burnout, compassion fatigue, stress and vicarious trauma?
- What are the signs in our employees and volunteers that things aren’t right?
- How do we help people get through this?
- How do we look after our team’s wellbeing while working remotely?
PLUS – Your questions answered. Come join in the Interactive Live Q&A.
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Registration is Free!