In this Live Show, you’re going to hear from Recruitment and Retention Specialists Michelle Varcoe and Rachael McLennan – both leaders in Australia – having advised hundreds of social purpose organisations on sustaining and growing their organisations with the right people onboard.
You’ll also hear from our inspiring case study… Patrick Walker, CEO, Australian Sports Foundation
Pre COVID-19, the Australian Sports Foundation recruited new team members to respond to surging interest and commitment to sports philanthropy. Bushfires hit communities severely impacting sport, then COVID-19 tragically demolished every level of sport from community to elite including cancelling the Australian Grand Prix and AFL. Patrick will provide insights on leading through significant change. He will also share what it’s like to be an organisation that attracts huge numbers of job applications, which increasingly other organisations may need to navigate.
In this session, we’ll discuss the following questions:
- Should we be recruiting in uncertain times?
- How do I ensure a successful recruitment and onboarding process?
- What has been the impact on recruitment and the talent market due to COVID-19?
- We have reduced staff capacity. How do we add resources to get through peeks and troughs?
- How do we secure candidates who may be reluctant to change roles during a pandemic?
PLUS – Your questions answered. Come join in the Interactive Live Q&A.
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Registration is Free!